just hold meSolehah Zamri. 19. A proud Malaysian. Potterhead, The Hunger Games, Merlin, How I Met Your Mother, Pretty Little Liars, Glee, Boy Meets World, A:TLA, Psych, The Monkees, Once Upon A Time, Sherlock, LOK. OBSESSION: Ed Sheeran, Ralph Macchio, Dashboard Confessional, Hunter Hayes, WALK THE MOON, Hot Chelle Rae, The Maine, Kodaline & 1D.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
“Other people are not medicine.”
It took me 9 years to figure that out (via fearlessknightsandfairytales)